Welcome to Bandipur Safari Lodge
Bandipur National Park: Nestled well amidst the towering Western Ghat Mountains on the Mysore-Ooty highway, the Deccan Plateau houses one of the first Tiger Reserves of the country - The Bandipur National Park. Situated in Karnataka, the Bandipur National Park includes the neighbouring wildlife sanctuaries of Mudumalai National Park in Tamil Nadu and Wayanad in Kerala.
The Bandipur Safari Lodge is built in contemporary architectural style with all the creature comforts.
The Bandipur Safari Lodge is your way of being a part of the ecological haven.
Be a part of the ecological haven.
The Bandipur Safari Lodge is built in contemporary architectural style with all the creature comforts. There are no television sets and air conditioning, though, as it’s not really in line with the code of the ‘being one with nature’ experience.
Why Choose Skyway
IATA Accredited, Active Member of Indian Association of Tour Operators (IATO), Travel Agent Federation of India (TAFI) & Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA), an ISO 9001-2015 Certified Travel Company
100% TAILOR MADE
- Your entire holiday is designed around your requirements.
- Explore your interests at your own speed.
- Select your preferred accommodation & vehicle
- Create the perfect trip with the help of our specialists.
- Our travel experts have complete knowledge of destination.
- Our travel experts will handle your trip from start to finish.
- Make the most of your time and budget.
THE BEST GUIDES
- Make the difference between a good trip and an outstanding one.
- Training by Ministry of Tourism, hand picked by us or our local partners as the best available.
- Offering more than just dates and names, they strive to offer real insight into their region.
- 24/7 emergency India contact number while travelling +91 821 244 4444
- Established for over 23 years.
- IATA Accredited
- Recognised by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India as Inbound Tour Operator in India.